07 April 2012

Nature at Farm by the Creek

Down by the creek there are some of the cutest mosses!



The Mushroom I found on a fallen log, and I thought it looked
kinda cool :)

I couldn't resist standing on top of the Oldsmobile to take this picture while waiting for the swing to be put up. (by the way. . . I can't get the "I" to get onto the main line. . . so bare with me!)



I don't know why, but I really really like pictures of grass, and this was the perfect place in the pasture!





This butterfly I saw just after taking the grass picture. I was

happy to be able to take a picture of something moving!

Can anyone guess what this is?







Some more moss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2