28 May 2012

Missing the 5th ave Roses

                                         I'm glad we have some plants that are fun to take pic-
      tures... even thought the roses aren't doing their best  here up north.
                                                     Not too good for Dandelion chains...
                                     
    
                                                     Great for Dandelion chains!

                                                     Yes I made the chain :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have lots of fun taking pictures of plants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katrina! Those were some pretty cool pics! I really liked the one with the raindrop on the grass :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2