27 November 2012

Pumpkin Pie

       Who Else Made Pumpkin Pie?    
          After looking through around six different 
     cookbooks (a Julia Child one included which made 
     around          
     six crusts!. . .  way too many!)  I found a good easy         
     recipe for a crust recipe for a crust, and making it, (it 
     just happened to be a double crust recipe, so I had
    extra dough!)  The edge of my and the edge of the
     crust of my pie was way too thin.  I was excited that
    I had extra    dough, and the cookbook I was using 
    had a wonderful Idea.



               Who will guess who wrote this cookbook and had 
         the amazing this amazing idea? Of course! It was 
        Martha Stewart XP (I know that you all knew that 
        already XD). Ha ha.  So I used this idea and made a 
        thicker crust. 
Here is an up close of the “leaves”

3 comments:

  1. I made a pumpkin pie too! And apple dumplings. I think your crust turned out better than mine did... why is the font so huge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ask me about the huge type... I don't know XD oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The goof Katrina, how can you tell me not to ask you about the huge type when I already did? You should have written that comment before I posted mine. Heh, your logic is very flawed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2