08 October 2013

I'm Still Alive!

Hello all!  I just wanted to tell you how school is going, what we have been doing besides that (not too much) and various other things.  
First of all school has been going well.  I do not have as much as I had anticipated (whew!) because I have not been getting together for worldview when I though I would be.  Writing is such a great class, and my teacher is amazing =).  Science is... science.  It's just there for me to do.  I don't really hate it, but it is sorta annoying.  Latin is coming along, and we are getting a little deeper in than we did last year.  Still, it is fun, and not too challenging (don't tell my teacher that... he will give us more home work.  Just kidding... he would tease us about more homework.  
Other than school I have been getting ready for the craft boutique at my church, trying to figure out where to plant our maple trees, holly plants, blossoming crab apples, and getting extremely excited for a bible study that I will be doing on Wednesday nights with some of my really good friends =).  
Also, I could post some of my assignments for you!  Of course only after they have been edited by the teacher =).  I don't really think you want to read my lab reports, but I do have some interesting papers I had for writing, and also a few somewhat boring history papers.  Let me know what you think!
Oh, and I will try to get pictures of the gorgeous fall colors... so far I am failing at that, and this is what I have on my camera right now.  I think I will quickly go out and get some pictures of the trees right now =)
These trees aren't too much of a different color than green.  They only look yellow because the sun was shining on them and shadow was on everything else.  I thought it was really beautiful, but you would've had to have seen it yourself to really get the beauty.  My camera is no match for a human eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2