25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone,
During this Christmas season, I was remembering how over these past few years the saying "Merry Christmas"  has almost completely dissappeared from the public.  The bellringers for Salvation Army many times say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.  When I opened my internet page this morning, I saw the Google doodle, and put my mouse over it to see what it said; not expecting much.  Of course it did not say Merry Christmas, and instead it read "'tis the season".  I clicked on it to see if there was something special they had for it, and despite the fact that Christmas is one of the most  celebrated Holidays over the world, it did not go into a game, and instead relocated to the search of "Happy Holidays".  I was a bit dissapointed, and decided to look around.  This is what I found.  A link to a British person complaining how Americans should just say Merry Christmas no matter what.  Here is the link to the webpage.


Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2