05 April 2014

World Time Server

                                                                                       Picture Source

          This newest website review came because I have a friend who had to go to Taiwan.  And... because I didn't think of looking up the time difference between Taiwan and Minnesota, I looked up a timezone calculator.  Then I found The World Time Server.
It was at first a bit hard to navigate because I accidently set my time zone to Taiwan, and it started reading the difference between "my time zone" and Mexico... Anyway.  When you get to the front page, all you have to do is look at the left hand side of the page and click on the United States link.


Then you scroll down to find your state (which brings in the calculations of eastern time central time, etc.).  From there it is pretty self explanitory ;).

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2