19 May 2014

Blogger Tip 1 // Compacting Dropdown Archive

         My newest post type will be blogger tips.  


          I always got annoyed at how blogger always had the post archives drop-down menu already dropped-down when you opened the page.  Thanks to the World Wide Web I was able to find a website that showed how you can fix that problem.  Now whenever I open up my blog, I can find a nice blog archive with just the years, instead of the messy above picture.

          Now you are all wondering how I did this (probably not-- it just excited me I thought I would share in case someone else was bugged by it too ^.^)

          This website shows how to do it easily!  Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2