20 May 2014

Blogger Tip 2 // Side by Side Pictures

          The one is pretty quick.  I had always wondered how in the world to align pictures in blogger.  It just never worked for me-- until now.  I found this great code that makes its super easy to put two-- even large sized images-- side-by-side.

          This website had exactly what I needed to do it , and actually I have the code saved in a text document on my computer so that I can easily access it when needed:

<table><tbody>
<tr><td>photo 1-1
</td><td>photo 1-2
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Otherwise to put three pictures side by side you add this code which I added </td><td>photo 2-3 to:

<table><tbody>
<tr><td>photo 1-1
</td><td>photo 1-2
</td><td>photo 2-3
</td></tr></tbody></table>


From this--

Do this-- (make sure to remove the photo text)

To this!
         If you don't know how to use HTML codes, the above link explains it pretty well.  Hope this helped you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!