30 May 2014

Craftgawker

Hello All!
Today I have a Website review for you: Craftgawker.com.  It's a bit like Pinterest, but is in a way more classy.  They are super picky about what pictures they allow-- which helps make it classy ^.^
Anywho!  Anyone can make an account and it displays the photo with a little caption, and with one click you are led to the blog which posted it :)

There I am ^.^
Yeah, it took me 6 tries to get it right, but I finally did!  Anyway, if you do DIYs and such and would like to get your blog name out there, try Craftgawker-- I got 20+ views in the first couple hours my post was up! (all almost 100 now ^.^)
They also have foodgawker.com, weddinggawker, dwellinggawker, and stylegawker in case your blog would fit in one of those better ^.^

Enjoy your posting, and don't give up submitting those photos!  They want the picture centered on your subject, lots of natural light, and the picture has to be on your blog post.

Have a wonderful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!