31 May 2014

Favorite Youtubers

Today I thought I would share a couple of my favorite YouTubers.

1.  Loepsie.
I have watched Loepsie for a while now-- Lucy shares videos from the Netherlands with tips for fashion, hair, and lifestyle.  She also just began her own website: loepsie.com

2.  Bored Shorts TV
This channel is a group of families who have their kids tell stories-- while the parents lip dub it-- It's my go to for entertainment when I am in a super goofy mood.

3.  tim3vlog
My sister found this one-- just a super goofy Christian and his fiance who vlog and and just make laughs all around (they're not super known either ^.^)

4. Malinda Kathleen Reese
Malinda has a super unique channel.  She sings popular songs (i.e. Let it Go, Royals, One Day More, etc) but first runs the lyrics through several different languages on Google Translate.  

What are your favorite Youtube Channels?  Do you have your own Youtube channel?
Have a great Weekend!





6 comments:

  1. You should check out Nerdy Nummies! She makes nerdy cooking videos that are kind of funny to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! She's super cute-- I just watched her Divergent Dauntless Cake (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4EmpnjrVfU&index=3&list=PLABDF3052CBF1B195) video <3

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  2. My favorite channels right now are Bethany Mota (DIY, fashion) and LaurDIY (also DIYS, fashoin etc.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check them out!

      Delete
    2. Oh, also, if you like baking Mycupcakeaddiction is GREAT!

      Delete
    3. Cool-- I love her accent ^.^

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!