15 May 2014

Pictures of the Week // 1

          I decided that it would be fun to make a post, once a week or so, to put random pictures I have-- and label those posts "Pictures of the Week".  I may not post these every week-- but we'll see what I can do ;)













No, I don't get Caribou that often... the first one my sister brought home one day for me after work, and the second one was for mothers day :)


Rainy day Trader Joe's Jasmine Green Tea <3






My cousin-- trying my shoes on.  She loves shoes. . . especially ones that are too big for her ^.^


So that's it for now for my pictures of the week!  Have a wonderfuly weekend ^.^



2 comments:

  1. Yum! Trader Joe's Jasmine Green Tea is so delicious! I love your blog. Followed you on GFC x

    http://cranberrydeer.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate your interest ^.^
      Your blog is great too! I followed you back :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!