12 June 2014

Homemade Mocha

          This past year my mom taught a cooking class, and one of her recipes was a quick and easy mocha.  This. mocha. is. delicious.  I wanted to make one today and I decided I would show you all how!

Ingredients (For a 6 cup batch)

  • 2 Tablespoons instant coffee (I used Maxwell House brand)
  • 1/4 cup powdered chocolate flavor (I used Nestle's Nesquik Chocolate flavor)
  • A little less than 1/4 cup sugar (the recipe called for more, but that's just too much sugar!
  • 6 cups water
  • Clean Coffee Filter ;)
  • cream, milk, or vanilla icecream


      Now collect your few ingredients--

 


     and pour them all into the coffee pot.



After that, pour six cups of water into your coffee pot, change the filter
And you are ready to put your Mocha on!


Once the coffee pot is finished eating the water and such, pour your mocha into your mug


For the final touch add milk, cream, or vanilla ice cream to your mocha-- it isn't bad without it (there's enough sweets in there, and it is thicker than normal coffee) but it's up to you!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!