09 June 2014

Lately--

A while ago one of my favorite bloggers posted an I am... post.  In it she stated all of the following.  I decided I wanted to do it, so here we go!


Seeing... A clean kitchen! (Finally ^.^)
Hearing... Adventures in Odyssey
Smelling... Coffee
Tasting... Coffee
Needing... More Coffee ^.^
Wanting... To go to Italy next Spring
Regretting... Not making that napsack I was going to make...
Feeling... Happy!
Wishing... I had a job
Thinking... About camp
Laughing... At Adventures and Odyssey
Believing... That God will show me his plan for after highschool.
Anticipating... Summer shopping at Kohls and Target ^.^
Dreaming... About our salad garden.  I'm so excited!
Praying... For a friend.
Reading... Quo Vadis by Henryk Sienkiewicz
Wearing... Jeans and a Little Farm hands State Fair t-shirt.
Preparing... For Camp! It's this Sunday ^.^
Loving... Jesus, my family, and my bestest friends
Learning... Italian!
Working... In the garden
Considering... Buying my own Canon t3i
Practicing... Sadly nothing... brushing up on the Moonlight Sonata though!

Thanks to: Maiya at Wispy and Willowy for doing a post like this ^.^ and Melody for creating the I am... post.  If you would like to do an I am post please link back to My website and Melody's as well.  Thank you!






2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I was wearing my Little Farm Hands t shirt yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^.^ that's funny. Yeah they're handy random day shirts XD

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2