27 June 2014

Outing//Clover Crowns


Today I went with four great friends to hang out-- eat lunch, swim, and eat frozen yogurt.  However after lunch (and while we were waiting for the pool to open) we were hanging out at the park-- and there was clover all over.  So we decided to make clover crowns!


Elizabeth picking clover for her crown ^.^

Emily

Emily and I
Elizabeth

Brigid




Agh!  Emily did Addi's hair so gorgeously!

I don't know why, but I really like this picture of half a daisy chain and Emi's phone.  I used Picasa's pencil sketch mode and some other edits as well.


post signature



2 comments:

  1. I love making flower chains. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too-- I'm thinking of going around my farm and finding wild flowers for one sometime!

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2