27 June 2014

Physological Personality Test

          Hello all! One blog I check often is Clover and Dot-- Kate, the author of the blog, started a new series called links where she shares her favorite blog links and such.  The other day she shared a personality test link here: http://oliveremberton.com/2014/how-to-connect-deeply-with-anyone-in-5-minutes/

          Needless to say I did this, because I have fun doing these things (not that they always turn out all the way correct).  Anyway, I thought I would have you do the test, and then you can read my answers!  The link is above-- it doesn't take long.  There are only five questions!

Here are my answers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Drumroll.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
1.  A large 30x30 wooden block with window slits.  It is sitting in the middle of a large grass lawn (which is in the middle of the dessert)
2.  The ladder is made of metal and it 15 feet high when collapsed.
3.  The horse is on the lawn eating grass.  It’s a black fresian.
4.  Purple, white and yellow flowers which surround the cube
5.  The storm is a thunderstorm with bits of tornado, and it is traveling away from the scene mentioned.  

       Hope you had fun with this!  Have a great weekend-- and if you want you can share your answers on the comments ^.^

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2