19 July 2014

Blogger Tip 4 // Post Signature

       Today I have a very short post-- actually it's pretty much just a link to some other post that I used and I think they explain everything pretty well ;)
       Have you ever wondered how people remember to put their signature onto every post-- or maybe thought of how it could be automatically done?  I did for a while, and found a very good explanitory post HERE on how to put your very own signature into each post.  You can use some random font you find online, or you can write your own signature and scan that to the computer.
        Since this post was so short I thought I would let you know about some of my upcoming posts!

1. You Know You Are ~ European
2. 20 Random Facts About Me
3. Cheap Healthy Tips and DIYs

Have a wonderful rest of the week, and I hope this link helped you out!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your next posts! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your interest! I'm excited to see how they turn out ^.^

      Delete
  2. Ohh! I can't wait to see more posts! I especially love "You know you are..." Series! I will also being using this really helpful post on my blog soon too! Also, wanted to let you know I'm having an awesome giveaway on my blog, if you wanted to enter! :)

    writingforhisgloryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia-- I've followed you already on GFC. Thanks for commenting!

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2