26 July 2014

Liebstar Award // Again ^.^

          So!  I was nominated for the Liebstar Award... Again!  Here is the link to my other Liebstar Award Post.  I'll jump right in!


The Rules to this post:
  • Post Eleven facts about yourself
  • Answer the Eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you 
  • Create an eleven- question set for the next group of nominees
  • Choose Eleven people to nominate and link them in the post
  • Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!

~Facts About Me~
  1. I don't really like hard candies that much-- such as lolly pops or the like
  2. I like brussel sprouts
  3. I might travel to Italy this coming spring
  4. I am the youngest in my family
  5. I don't like wearing flare jeans
  6. I don't like jean skirts unless they are super short and paired with leggings
  7. I have only seen the first Harry Potter movie
  8. I will watch movies from the 40's-60's 
  9. My room is almost always messy with craft supplies and clothes
  10. I used to live right next to the Mississippi River
  11. One of my favorite movies is Roman Holiday (see my post about it here)
~Julia's Questions~
  1. If you were in outer space and your friend started drifting off, what would you do?  I seriously have no idea.  I don't even know why me and a friend would be in outer space.  XD
  2. What is your least favorite blog?  Least favorite? That's mean XD I don't know.  Usually when I don't like blogs it is because I either can't stand the layout or the posts just don't interest me.
  3. If you had nothing to eat would you, eat grass, flowers, tree bark, or dirt?  Flowers definitely
  4. If you were woken up by a screaming sister telling you that your older sister was badly injured and bleeding, what would you do?  I would ask what happened, where she was, and we would together go and help her... actually my oldest sister (whose blog is here) is going to be a Physicians Assistant, and my other sister (who would be the screaming sister) has been trained in first aid.  So we'd be fine ;)
  5. What post did you laugh the most at on my blog?  I'm not sure!  I've only known about your blog for like two weeks after you commented on one of my posts ^.^
  6. Have you ever climbed on the roof of anything? (like garage, chicken house, etc) Lol yes.  Lots of them-- read my You Know You Are ~ A Contractor's Daughter post Here  I roof with my Dad and siblings ;)
  7. Do you wear a promise ring? (Or purity ring)  No, but I would like to get one sometime.
  8. Do you have a favorite meal to cook, from scratch? No boxed meals, ladies!  Hmm.  Not really sure!  I love what my family calls pesto-- it's really pesto in noodles with chicken, tomatoes and parmesean cheese.  It's super yummy.
  9. Have you ever tried to break a broken egg against something?  Nope.
  10. If a stranger walked up on the streets, handed you a note and it said "Don't look at that car". What would you do?  I would probably not look, and then ... um... look at the note?  I don't know.
  11. If you could clean a house (even the bathrooms! ;) )  with 5 bloggers, who would they be?  Maiya, Kate, Libby, Amy, and Paige
~My Questions~
(yeah I used them in my other post)
  1. If you could go (or live) anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
  2. Are you related to any famous person(s)?
  3. What is your favorite season?
  4. What is your dream car from before 2000? Yeah, kinda a guys question...
  5. Tea or Coffee?
  6. If you were stuck on an island and there was a box, what would be in the box? (Agents of SHIELD tribute ^.^ haha)
  7. If you had $500 at your disposal, but you had to spend it (no savings accounts, or paying taxes allowed ;) ) What would you do?
  8. What is (are) your favorite band(s)?
  9. What country linneage do you have (i.e. 1/4 German, 1/7 French, etc)
  10. Would you rather have a pixi cut or hair going to your feet?
  11. Do you prefer Swing Dancing or Ballroom Dancing?
          I don't really have anyone to nominate, so I'll just say whichever 11 people follow my blog and post a comment letting me know they followed me, then they'll be officially  nominated ^.^

post signature




2 comments:

  1. Hahaa! This was awesome! I especially like your answer to the first question. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia-- It was nice of you to award me ^.^

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!