18 July 2014

Liebstar Award

I feel very honored to have been nominated by Eve of Womanhood for the Liebstar Award. 


The Rules to this post:
  • Post Eleven facts about yourself
  • Answer the Eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you 
  • Create an eleven- question set for the next group of nominees
  • Choose Eleven people to nominate and link them in the post
  • Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!

~Facts About Me~

1. I am a Christian
2. I eat mayo with my fries
3. I love both the country and city (I grew up in the city)
4. I am 1/4 dutch
5. I like to read
6. I love huge thunderstorms and watching movies with tea and a cosy blanket during them
7. I have to "warm up" to sports each time I play them before I can actually play them
8. Tea time is a part of my life when it is cold
9. I love Italian food, although not all sea food is to my taste
10. I say been the English way.  Pronounced bean instead of ben.
11. I love swing dancing even though I've only officially done it once.

~Eve's Questions~

1. If you could choose your own natural hair color, what color would it be?
Maybe a little lighter than what I have right now.  I used to have really blonde hair, but like my parents as I get older it gets darker.  So maybe a little lighter-- not too much so that I can keep my natural highlights ;)

2. If a dog started talking to you would you..
A. Jump up and down screaming and run away at the shock of it.
B. Think your mind was playing tricks on you and walk on.
C. Start up a conversation with the dog.
D. Non of the above. What kind of question is this anyways?
Probably D.  I don't know why.

3. How do you eat a Twix bar?
Ummm.  Small bites from one side to the other?

4. Would you rather keep your Christmas tree up for a year or wear Christmas sweaters for a year?
I don't really wear Christmas sweaters-- Well I have one sweater that could be a Christmas sweater... lets just say I'd keep the Christmas tree up.

5. If you had to dress in a certain time period's fashion all your life, which would it be?
Defenitely 40-50s.  (I'll actually be having a post on 40s hairstyles done with long hair sometime... In a long time... ^.^)

6. Is there a food you eat that when you eat it you think of a certain memory?
Hmmm.  Probably Lamb.  That memory is actually In this post here if you are interested in reading it ^.^

7. If you could be the author of one of your favorite books, which would it be?
Well.  I have no idea-- most of my favorite books are by guys... soooo.  Lemme think.  Tolkein or C. S. Lewis?  They were like the best authors ever so I dunno. XD

8. Who is one person through History that you would like to chat with?
Probably Jesus, C. S. Lewis, or Tolkein.  Sorry.  That's three ^.^

9. Is there a song that annoys you? If so what is it?
Oh oh oh.  I have quite a few.  Mostly weird country songs or stuff like Call Me Maybe?  Just stupid songs that were totally overplayed.

10. Would you rather wear flip flops in the winter, or wear a coat in the summer?
Flip Flops in the winter.  A coat in the summer in Minnesota would kill me.

11. Things you didn't get to do this summer:
Go to Sonshine Music Festival and clean my room-- haha.  I know, its bad.  I've been blessed to do everything else really that I've wanted to... except get a job.

~My Questions~
  1. If you could go (or live) anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
  2. Are you related to any famous person(s)?
  3. What is your favorite season?
  4. What is your dream car from before 2000? Yeah, kinda a guys question...
  5. Tea or Coffee?
  6. If you were stuck on an island and there was a box, what would be in the box? (Agents of SHIELD tribute ^.^ haha)
  7. If you had $500 at your disposal, but you had to spend it (no savings accounts, or paying taxes allowed ;) ) What would you do?
  8. What is(are) your favorite band(s)?
  9. What country linneage do you have (i.e. 1/4 German, 1/7 French, etc)
  10. Would you rather have a pixi cut or hair going to your feet?
  11. Do you prefer Swing Dancing or Ballroom Dancing?

If you would like to be nominated I have 6 spots left.  Just comment below with a link to your blog, and I will add your blog to the list!


post signature


4 comments:

  1. I did mine! it's now up on my blog go check it out!
    http://anoneallife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2