23 July 2014

Pictures of the Week // 5

It's time for pictures of the week again!  This time, however I am using my very own Canon Rebel t3i!  I just bought one last week off of ebay.com and I am loving it so so so much!  Here is the link of the company -- Click here to see what I got!
I had to watch it because they put the price for this up and down, but it continually has free shipping, and the products are all new!  Anyway, I'll be giving a review of my camera soon to talk more about what I got and what I use the most etc. Enjoy these pictures!

This is on one of the apple trees we put in last fall-- we already had to take half the apples off of it so it could grow properly!
I love this picture of the dragonfly.  It was just sitting there so I was able to get really close and snap a focused picture!
This is one of the melon type things-- Not sure if it is Canteloupe or Watermelon or Squash... I think it is one of the first two though.
I love how bright the colors are!



Hosta Flower
Another Hosta Flower





Butterfly weed at the end of its flowering-- its an orange version of milkweed



The End!  I hope you enjoyed the pictures-- let me know what you would like to see more of.  I know I always have tons of flowers and such-- I'm try to take some more action shots now, and just get used to the different settings as well.  Have a wonderful rest of the week!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to see more pictures of you! You are so beautiful! :D I especially love how you do your hair all the time. I tried copying it *giggle* but! I just couldn't get it. Maybe you could do a tutorial? :)

    -Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^.^ I could definitely do a tutorial-- I'm planning on doing a 40's hairstyle tutorial soon, but I could do my regular updo as well! My hair is really long so it's super easy to adjust my styles to smaller lengths ;)

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  2. My family has the same kind of camera, and it takes such great photos.

    I love the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The Canon t3i is such a great camera!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  3. I love them all, but especially the dragonfly one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah-- that is definitely one of my top favorites as well!

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2