Todays You Know You Are post is quite unique. I have never been to Europe. However, I am 1/4 Dutch , and I also have a lot of German in my from my mom's parents and my Dad's mom. With that (and the fact that my Dad's side of the family lived in Holland for a number of years) my family has much of a European influence... most of it being from the Netherlands.
So You Know You Are ~ European
- You don't like American Football, and you enjoy Football-Soccer more.
- Tea, crackers, cheese and such are acceptable for a meal.
- Your Sense of Humour is much different than those around you
- You have a different way of relaxation-- i.e. doing things with people instead of always sitting in front of the tv
- I don't laugh at things that aren't funny, and just because I don't smile when I study, doesn't mean I'm mad or that I'm judging you. (there is a story to that rant there...)
- You are very Opinionated and don't always go with the crowd.
- You enjoy Brie Cheese (it doesn't stink that bad...)
- Yes, dark roast coffee is good, and tea isn't at all that bad without sugar.
- Vegetables are good
- Herb is pronounced with the H-- never like erbs.
- Been is prounounced as it is spelled. Not like Ben ;)
I hope you enjoyed this! I know some of you live in Europe; what are some things that I forgot? Click Here for my other You Know You Are ~ Posts. Enjoy your day!