29 August 2014

Fantastic Fridays // 6


       
          I have so much for this week's Fantastic Fridays.  First is that I was able to go to the fair with my family and also with a friend whom I hadn't seen in ages.  Also we got a log splitter!  This is Fantastic because we mainly heat our house with two wood stoves and splitting logs by hand can give you super back pain.
          Also I was able to get registered for my church's Christmas craft boutique in November.  It only holds 100 tables and this year they decided to look over everything that you are selling before letting you enter.  In other words it is even harder to get into now.
         Lastly but certainly not least I was able to go to my cousins' house for this whole week for a vacation before school starts... this Tuesday.
        A most Fantastic week to finish my summer vacation with!

So!  What has been Fantastic about your week?


post signature




5 comments:

  1. It was my birthday this week, that was pretty fantastic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo! :) Well my week was pretty okay! I've been doing projects though.
    Check out my site? :) If you want to follow each other via bloglovin or GFC, just let me know!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great site Sammie! Thanks for commenting!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  3. Congrats for getting a table! What are you selling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sharing a table with my sister (who does pencil and pastel art) and I'll be selling handmade stationery and possibly some photo prints.

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2