21 August 2014

Liebster Award # 3

          Hello All! June over at A Curious Pisces nominated me once again for the Liebstar Award.  Thank you June!




The Rules to this post:
  • Post Eleven facts about yourself
  • Answer the Eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you 
  • Create an eleven- question set for the next group of nominees
  • Choose Eleven people to nominate and link them in the post
  • Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!


 ~I'll just jump right in with the facts about myself!~


  1. I love drinking water.  I don't know what it is, but it's definitely my favorite beverage apart from tea or coffe ^.^
  2. I hate turkey lunch meat.  Eewww.
  3. I love spices.  They are so yummy!
  4. I make my own homemade popcorn
  5. I've made crab apple jelly (click the link to see my recipe)
  6. I have had two years of Latin, a couple months of online Italian, and I'm going to take French 1 this coming school year.
  7. I go into craft stores and end up not buying anything because I always tell myself I can make it myself ^.^
  8. I'm a super pennypincher
  9. I love salads and vegetables and fruits
  10. I have more than 20 cousins
  11. I bought my own Canon Rebel T3i
~June's Questions~

1: Favorite Quote?
Hmmm.  I have a lot of favorite quotes.  Most come from movies and are memorable moments but other than that I love the one, "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is the future, and Today is a gift, and that is why we call it the Present." ~Anonymous

2: Worst song?

There are quite a few.  For now I will just say either Call me Maybe or some random country song.

3: Favorite Month?

I'd say April or May

4: Would you wear black(shirt, pants, socks etc.) for a whole year or white? 

Black-- white gets messy to easily XD (not that I would want to be goth... but ya know)

5: Pinterest or YouTube?

I don't have Pinterest... so YouTube!

6: What is your lucky number?

I don't really have one, but God seems to use the number 7 as his special number, so I'd say 7 ^.^

7: Your sister/brother deletes your posts for next week! You...

Ummm.  I don't know XD My siblings are all older than me, but if they did I would have to re-write them... no use getting mad XD

8: Do you have your own phone?

Nope!

9: Have you seen a cat on a leash?  

ummm I think so?  I used to live in the city so there were a lot of strang things there.  No doubt a cat on a leash was one of them!

10: Pizza or Tacos? 

Tacos!

11: Do you have a bucket list? 

Kinda in my head.  Not really on paper yet ^.^


~My Questions~

  1. Favorite genre of music?
  2. Favorite food?
  3. Mugs or tea cups?
  4. Left brained or right braned?
  5. If you had a choice to live in the city in a small condo, or go to a farm in the country (which ahem would involve work) which would you choose?
  6. Peanut Butter or Jelly?
  7. Roller coasters or high swing rides?
  8. Spices or Herbs?
  9. Photography or Drawing?
  10. If you were going to have a random party, what would the theme be?
  11. If you were stuck on an island and there was a box, what would be in the box (Agents of SHIELD anyone?)
If you want to be nominated just send me a message using the contact forum below!
Yeah I know I had a lot of this or that questions... if you would like to use the question set I had for my other Liebstar Award posts check them out here and here

Have a wonderful day!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Answers! I love number 10. Go Tacos!
    -xoxo
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers! Love this award, and love your blog!

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2