03 August 2014

Pictures of the Week // 6

This Week's Pictures of the Week holds pictures from my Monday-Tuesday camping trip. (Hear more about it in my last Fantastic Fridays // 3)

Small panoramic photo of the campground.


The line for Hobo-Dinner

Pouring juice from the canned food for dinner ^.^




My Hobo Dinner ^.^







Then, using slow shutter of around 10" I believe, we drew pictures with the flashlight...

Creepy Smile....
Clover? Flower? Butterfly?
A heart gone wrong
Starssss!









And then they died... XD


And another of the reflection pictures ^.^

  Hope you enjoyed, and have a wonderful week!
post signature
   

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looks like the trip was super fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you-- and yes! It was great fun!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  2. I love all of the photos! I was just wondering-- what kind of camera do you have?

    xoxo Morning
    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MorningTime4! I have a Canon EOS Rebel t3i and for these pictures I used my Canon 18-55mm lens.

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2