28 August 2014

Pictures of the Week // 7 *Minnesota State Fair*



          I'm not sure about you, but sometimes an unfocused pictures looks better than the focused one.  And in this case at the Great Minnesota Get Together I love this top version of my siblings better than its focused counterpart.  Anyway.  For this weeks pictures I have my photos from my Friday at the State Fair. *most pictures were taken by me but on my sister's t3i.


 Why do I like "feet" pictures.  I don't know maybe because no one really looks at shoes and yet strangely enough they seem to show something about people.



Me and my sistah!

In the Miracle of Birth Barn





Don't know why, but I wanted a picture of a cows eye.  No ryhme intended.


The Midway!



And that's it for today!  Do you go to your state fair (or any type of fair)?  Let me know what your favorite part of your fair is!

post signature




4 comments:

  1. Neato! Those are some awesome photos. And, I just love your hair!! :D (as always... lol!) I haven't been to a fair in a long time, but your post is making me want to. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I pleeeeease go with you next year? My family hates the state fair, but you make it look like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. I'll have to see what I can do! If you let me know when you're around during the fair then I'll see if I can get volunteer and get free tickets or something!

      ~Katrina
      btw it was super fun ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2