Yeah. I'm not what most people think of as a writer. I write blog posts and occasionaly get to writing some of a story I've been writing for a while... but mostly it's that I don't mind writing even a research paper. I love creative writing- don't get me wrong. I just am never able to get a full plot formed in my head- or at least enough to satisfy my brain. Anyway- here are some things that make you Know You Are ~ A Writer
- You like to read and spend lots of your free time doing the said activity of writing
- Some people think you are weird for liking to read or write
- You write for fun, not just school
- You always think "Oh that's a good idea for a story" even if it never gets written down
- You take hours to write something and then decide it doesn't fit right
- Your favorite names are from literary works and also end up being a character in your story
- You've re-written one paragraph more than five times
- You criticize your own work more than anyone else.
- You automatically correct other people's grammer in your head while they talk (it's really bad here in Minnesota)
Click here to see my other You Know You Are ~ Posts
What things make you a writer?
Have a wonderful day!