26 September 2014

20 Things You Might not Know About Me Tag

Hello All!  I was tagged by June S. at A Curious Pisces for the 20 things you might not know about me tag!  Thanks June!


© Adventures and Such 

1//Copy and paste the questions below, then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.


2// At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3// Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you've hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4// Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!


1. How tall are you?
5'3'' I believe...

2. Do you have a hidden talent?
I have no idea!

3. What's your biggest blog related pet peeve?
I'm not sure... maybe when it's hard to comment or something like that. 

4. What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Bad spelling when chatting to people

5. What's your favorite song?
I don't really have a favorite song... although I like Nelly Just a Dream, and MKTO Classic.  Other than that I listen to Switchfoot and Michael Buble a lot.

6. What's your favorite Esty shop, besides your own?
I don't really do Esty

7. What's your favorite way to spend free time when you're alone?
Umm. Photography? Blogging?

8. What is your favorite junk food?
Oreos and Homemade Popcorn!

9. Do you have a pet, or pets?  If so, what kind and what are their names?
I don't personally own any... although we have chickens and my sister has a parakeet.

10. What are your #1 favorite fiction and non-fiction books?
See my chocolate book tag!

11. What's your favorite beauty product?
I don't wear make-up

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I dunno!

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Tea!

14. What's your favorite movie?
She's the Man, The Patriot... I have lots more ^.^

15. What were you in High-school? Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Haha... Still in High-school.  

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
New Zealand, England, or Italy... possibly France?  They have really good food there and Italy.

17. PC or Mac?
Umm... I grew up with PC... so I guess PC?  I don't use Macs

18. Last romantic gesture from someone?
I have no idea... 

19. Favorite celebrity?
Lindsey Stirling, David Tennant... if dead people count I'd say Audrey Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart, John Wayne and Gregory Peck.

20. What blogger do you secretly want to be friends with?
I have a lot of bloggers it would be great to be friends with ^.^

I'm tagging Eve S., Sarah, Moriah, Paige, and Kate

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Great answers, I love tea and David Tennant too. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did something similar
    http://pixieave.blogspot.com/2014/09/25-random-facts-about-me-25-cosas-sobre.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing the tag, loved your answers ^.^
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ^.^-- Thanks for tagging me!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for tagging me, I am so excited to do this! xo
    purelybeingher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem ^.^ I'm excited to see your answers!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  5. Thanks for tagging me!! I will make a video soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Kate! I'm looking forward to your answers!

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!