06 October 2014

Chocolate Book Tag

     
         Hello everyone!  Today I have the Chocolate Book Tag.  I was tagged by Eve S.-- Thank you Eve!  I haven't really read too much lately, and I am trying to pry into my memory for all the different books that I've read.  Bear with me and let's jump right in!

1. Dark Chocolate (a book that covers a dark topic)
To Kill a Mockingbird... if you don't know what this is about, I will just say that there is not bird killing in it ^.^ 

2. White Chocolate (a light-hearted humorous read)
The Enchanted Castle by E. Nesbit.  This book tells the story of three early 1900 siblings (Gerald, Kathleen, and Jimmy) who have to stay at the boarding school for the summer with the "Mademoiselle"... and their Enchanted adventures at the Castle.  It is such a great book- very funny and realisticly fantastical!


3. Milk Chocolate (a book with a lot of hype that you really want to read)
I don't know, but I've heard from a lot of people that the Inkheart series are amazing... and I still haven't read them.  So maybe I will :)

4. Caramel-filled Chocolate (a romantic book)
The Fault in our Stars.  This was a really good book... yeah you just have to read it ;)

5. Wafer-less Kit-kat (a book that surprised you)
Calico Captive by Elizabeth George Speare.  This book I was assigned for a book report and at first I thought it was going to be super boring.  However after getting into it, I really loved it and also read two of Speare's other books: The Witch of Blackbird Pond, and the Bronze Bow.

6. Snickers (a book you are going nuts about)
There's actually no book that I'm going crazy about.  As I said earlier, I haven't had too much time to read lately.  So, sorry!  Nothing for this one :( (Although I do like snicker bars...)

7. Hot chocolate with mini marshmellows (a book you go to for a comfort read)
Little Women, or some of Louisa May Alcott's other books (Little Men, Jo's Boys, and Eight Cousins)

8. A Box of Chocolates (A series you feel has something for everyone)
Definitely Lord of the Rings Trilogy.  Yes it can get long at some points (Tolkien loves his description), however it has everything: Action, Romance, Adventure, and Mystery!

So! Right now I'm too lazy to tag someone... so the first five people who comment are tagged!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Haha, well, I guess I'll comment! :D I'd love to do this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you're nominated, Julia!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  2. Loved your answers!
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are now nominated, June!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  3. Well, I was going to comment on how lovely your answers were, but I supposed by doing that (or this, lol) I'm committing myself to a tag. I'll get around to it by 2024, I promise ;)

    Anyway, might as well get around to the reason for this comment:

    Lovely answers! ;)

    hehe Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica ^.^ I'm looking forward to your answers... by then you could re-tag me! ;)

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!