12 September 2014

Fantastic Fridays // 7

          Hello all!  After starting school I not only am reminded of how blessed I am to be homeschooled... and not just that but to have a school type place in which I take classes.  Two such classes are some of the greatest things ever.  Flute lessons and French Class.



          First of all I around five years ago I wanted to play the flute.  I have no idea why, I just thought it was a cool instrument.  We were able to buy one, but the problem was we could not find a teacher.  A little less than a year later we moved and the next thing I knew was that we could not find my flute.  It was very sad especially since we found a flute tutor.  Thankfully a month or so ago, we were able to find the flute, and I just had my first lesson last Tuesday!
          French is another matter.  I took Latin the past few years and apart from having a great teacher, I did not enjoy it very much.  The foremost for this being that I could not go and speak Latin to anyone.  I would have been taking French those past two years however there was no French teacher where I took classes.  Yet again God has blessed my life and brought a French teacher to our "school".
        The last thing is a bit bitter sweet.  Oh bad I know... bit bitter.  My oldest sister moved out to go to a University in the cities and thus I am able to, for the first time in my life, have my own room.  It's weird to not have her around, but then again she has to move on in life, and now I get my own room!

What has been Fantastic about your week?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oooh what fun! :-) I have been getting back into my viola, which is lovely and playing percussion in a band that my friends are in. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool that you play the flute! I play the cello, do you enjoy it?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started, but so far it's great... other than the fact that your arms get super tired from holding it up so straight ;)

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!