19 September 2014

Fantastic Fridays // 8

          Ah it is time again for another Fantastic Friday.  I've been ablt to skype chat my sister who moved out, and that has been wonderful!  Also, this week I've just been enjoying the gorgeous weather- Sweater weather, and tea weather (my favorite right now is Bigelow's Vanilla Chai) But right now is also great baking weather!  I got the recipe for the S'more cupcakes at Bread Brownies and Beyond



       Secondly I have been really appreciating sight, and the fact that there are all these beautiful things in creation to cheer me up during the harsh times of school and cold weather.




          Also I have really enjoyed all the great fall blooming perennials my mother has planted up here.  One of these being the pink (sedum?) bush below.  And!  How the Bumble Bees in the fall are so absorbed with their flowers that they are super slow and easy to take pictures of ^.^






          And right now at my home it is just about harvesting time- pumpinks, squash, potatos, late raspberries, huge carrots, volunteer tomatoes, and apples.






          Lastly I am super thankful for my mom and her Fantastic cooking and baking skills.  Wednesday morning before school she baked these amazing apple scones with a maple glaze... and they were so delicious!



          What has been Fantastic about your week?

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Really nice post. You have beautiful eyes! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I'm falling in love with those cupcakes!
    June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should totally check out the blog where I got the recipe from if you haven't already: http://breadbrowniesandbeyond.blogspot.com

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  3. This post made me excited for fall! Harvest time is so much fun! :) Those cupcakes look wonderful!! I'm going to try those! I'll let you know when I do. =) Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, that's really sweet of you! I'm excited to see how your cupcakes turn out ^.^

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2