08 September 2014

Tag: Tour Through Blogland

(I found the bycicle clip art online)

Hello Everyone!  Last week I was tagged by wonderful Sarah at Creativity Avenue to do the Tour Through Blogland Tag.  So let's jump right in!


What am I working on?
My latest project I've been wanting to make for a while and I'm still not finished... anyway I'm (from scratch) my own messanger/camera bag!  I will most likely have a tutorial post on that.  Other than that I'm trying to get my photography skills wider.  To help with this my mom just gave me a couple more photography books dealing with lighting and stuff like that!



How does my work differ from others from its genre?
I'm not sure- I've wondered that before and actually would appreciate comments to let me know how my blog is different!

Why do I write/create what I do?
I suppose it's because I have so much fun with ideas and creating things.  I also have always loved writing and the freedom it brings.



How does your writing/creating process work?
I get inspired randomly. Literally I'll think Oh!  That's a good blog post, and then create a draft of the title with a little bit of what I want to write in that post.  I have more than ten draft posts right now actually.  Also during the school I year I post some of my essays.  See these posts for some of my favorites: 1. // 2. // 3.  If you want to see more of my papers just click the review/analysis category on my sidebar and you will find some in there scattered between my program and website reviews.


          I am also going to tag three people... as you are supposed to in this tag ;)  Here we go!

Eve from Eve of Womanhood- She has great posts and also does free blog designing and I've been able to get html advice from her!
Maiya from Wispy and Willowy- She just has an overall amazing blog and yeah.  It was one of the first blogs I read when I started doing a public blog.
Moriah at Purely Being Her- her blog is just really cool and she has great tips for healthy living and the like.
Have a wonderful weekend!

post signature



4 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! This sounds like such a fun tag! Thank you so much for nominating me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers Katrina! :)
    Looks like you tagged some pretty awesome people too!

    -sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!