19 October 2014

Easy Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting

          One of my favorite parts of fall is pumpkin foods...or rather lots of autumn spices (they can go in lots more than just pumpkin food!).  Today I would like to share with you a glute free recipe for pumpkin muffins!  Or rather links to the recipes ;)  Enjoy!


          The Muffins and The Frosting.  The only parts I changed was I sprayed the pan with Pam (since I didn't have muffin wrappers) and also the amount of spices... instead of what the recipe says, I used 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/2 tsp. nutmeg, and 1/2 tsp. cloves.  I hope this inspires you to get baking those delicious autumn goodies ;)

post signature



8 comments:

  1. These look great! Especially because I'm celiac. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try them!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  2. Yum! That looks delicious! Just might have to pin this to pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Katrina! If I get around to it; I'll be making these! =) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jessica! Let me know how they turn out if you make them!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  4. This looks great! I enjoy cream cheese frosting. Aaah :)
    Hope you can have a look at my blog. Let me know if you did. hihi

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sammie!
      I did look at your blog, and it is so lovely and unique! Keep up the good work on it ^.^

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!