17 October 2014

Fantastic Fridays // 10

Wow!  I seriously cannot believe I've already reached the tenth Friday since I started this series!  First of all I would like to know if anyone has jumped on board with this series, if not, would you like to?


          This week has been interesting.  Yeah, not really, but interesting as in super busy!  I have a paper due (about Fahrenheit 451) that is kinda stressful, but the Fantastic part is seeing God inspire me what to write and showing me how to do it.  Other than that, my small group leader from youth group last year is getting married!  Sorry this post has to be so short!  Just keep checking up for some fall decor/recipe posts in the next few weeks!

What has been Fantastic about your week?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I absolutely love autumn. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous! And this year (unlike the past four) we are actually getting all the tree colors! It's wonderful ^.^

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2