03 October 2014

Fantastic Fridays // 9

          Welcome to yet another Fantastic Fridays!  I was not able to post one last week due to many things, which I will go over in this post.

          First of all this past week I had a five page research paper due for my writing class.  And of course I had all sorts of things going on the weekend of this paper.  These things included a sleepover (which I stayed up way too late during...) the night after which we had family over.  However it was Fantastic to see my cousins again and to be able to spend time with my friends at that sleepover.
         This week however I have some especially Fantastic things this week.  My parents got me a phone!  Yes, it is my dad's old phone for now, but hey!  It's still a phone-- an unbreakable Nokia at that.
         Lastly is the rain.  We've been getting so much rain lately and it's lovely!  Not only do I love to sit inside and hear the rain while drinking tea (yeah dramatic, I know), but also, I don't have to go out and water all our trees and plants scattered around our land!  Thank you God!  (especially since I have tons of homework this week!)
       
What has been fantastic about your week?
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love rain. I hope that you did well on your paper! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about to see since we only had peer editing this last week.

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  2. I stayed up all night texting one of my best friends - that had to be the fantastic part of my week. XD

    It sounds like you had a nice week. :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had fun, Nicole! Best friends are Fantastic ;)

    ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!