02 November 2014

After Absence

Hello all!
Sorry there have not been any posts for what seems like a month. That's crazy because it really hasn't been that long, even though is seems like it!  However I have been very productive... most of the time.  One excuse is I have a couple posts that I would like to publish, but need to finish.  The real reason for being absent is I had to write an analysis on Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, as well as present with my group to the class.  However you probably don't want to hear about that, so here are the pictures that I have taken at different times during this gorgeous fall weather!



 Achievement got!  Lensflare 1.0! ;)





I hope you have been enjoying the lovely weather {if you have had it like we Minnesotans have ;)}

post signature

10 comments:

  1. What lovely photos! I've been enjoying the weather, other then the fact that it snowed last week. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! We had it the middle of October last year. We're really blessed with this amazing weather this year!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  2. Wonderful photos and welcome back! ^y^ X
    - June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read fahrenheit 451! Its not that bad, one of the books I enjoyed reading in english. Great photos by the way! What camera are you shooting with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was quite an interesting book. I have a Canon Rebel t3i and I shoot with a Canon 18-55mm lens.

      ~Katrina

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!

2