07 November 2014

Vintage Finds: Musical Teapot

          Here's another Vintage Find for you today!  Recently my grandfather gave me this teapot, which doubles as a music box which I believe plays "Tea for Two".  It was made in Japan and I'm guessing it was during the 1950s.




           So!  What do you think of this teapot?  Is there some special vintage item that you really treasure?  Or is vintage just not your thing.  Let me know, and stay warm in this chilly weather (if you have the chilly weather were you are ;) )


post signature

10 comments:

  1. This tea pot is so cool! I love it!
    simplyperfectme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this sounds so cool! I love teapots. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! Now I just need an excuse to use it ;)

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  3. My mom collects teapots, and I collect tea cups - tea is big in our house. :P

    But I loooove vintage stuff!! So cool Trina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! Tea is great ^.^

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  4. These pictures are beautiful! That teapot is gorgeous <3

    arushee // unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!