10 January 2015

Lately // Projects During Break

Hello All!
I know this blog has been a bit neglected lately... and although I feel I should have been posting more during break, this never happened.  Instead I posted very little (with the exception of my Christmas posts and Jewelry ideas).  I decided to let you all in on a secret, although it isn't much of a secret really... that just makes it sound more exciting ;)
First of all, for Christmas I was given an iPod, and from this generous gift I got Instagram!  If you would like to follow me, click this link:  http://instagram.com/nederlandergirl/
I will be posting pictures of my latest projects before they go up on this blog (since it's so quick ;) Anywho, today I thought I would share some picture from my account for those of you who do not have Instagram, as well as those who would rather quick see what I've been working on lately!

I made a case for my iPod (and it matches my iPod too, since it's red!)

I also made a spoon ring... a.k.a. a ring made out of a spoon ;)

I paper mached this earring/ring stand, and then spray painted it gold!

And this garbage can used to be lines of blue and white... but since that didn't match my room, I did silver and then tried to put some metalic black blotches on, however since the can was running out of paint, it ended up splattering... which was much cooler than what I had been planning!

This is a jewelry tree I made out of old wire hangers, and then spray painted it silver (also I spray painted the plate's top chalkboard surface)

I made the pattern for this headband and knit it with snaps at the back.

Here's a little peak into my posts on instagram:

Have a wonderful Week!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Everything that you made looks gorgeous! I especially love your headband ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You are so creative!! Your blog is awesome, too. :)
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!