26 March 2015

Thank You & Merci.


     Wow.  I don't know how many of you remember to the beginning of last year when my blog was just opening up to the public.  I can't believe that its only been a year!  Anyway, when this change came about, most of my posts consisted of papers I had written for school-- book reports, alysises and such.  I still have some of these types of papers coming around once in a while, however when my blog grew, I posted pictures, recipes, and different tips I wish I had known before I figured them out by myself.  Now I am at 51 followers and counting!  Although the number might not seem that big for some people, to me it's crazy to think that that many people read my blog.  I am so glad I can share the life God gave me with you all, and hope you enjoy what comes out of my busy and sometimes not so adventurous life.  
Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."  Thank you so much for joining my blog and watching the adventures and such he has given me for my future.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and love it! I just started blogging, so it's encouraging to see your success and joy in it!

    Hannah from graceineverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hannah! I saw your blog, and it's adorable! I'm a new follower ^.^

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  2. Beautiful picture! Congratulations on ONE YEAR of blogging! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog for many more years to come. :)

    God bless!

    Dani from a vapor in the wind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you Danielle! That's really encouraging :)

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on one year of blogging! You're doing amazing, I hope that you keep going for a long time ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Amy! Your comments are always to sweet and encouraging!

      ~Katrina

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!
    -Emily emilyardron.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!