16 April 2015

Lately // Mask Making and Other Such Adventures


Making: A Mask in class to represent Venice.
Listening: To Imagine Dragons Smoke + Mirrors and more country music.  I used to absolutely hate it, but since my best friend listens to it non stop, and my brother listens to it all the time, I started to like it a lot more. This makes me want to write a post about my favorite music lately...
Eating: Salads.  Because we have stuff for them!
Watching: Elementary.  It's a re-make of Sherlock, and it's pretty good.  Plus I don't have to pay super attention to it, so I can watch it and get other stuff done at the same time.  And that makes me happy.
Loving:  My new Sperry Top-sider shoes! I've only worn them three times, and they are breaking in wonderfully.  If you clicked the link to look at them, just know that they look way better in person, and on someone's feet.
Wanting:  To be done with school and in Italy already!
Photographing: This gorgeous world in this gorgeous weather.
Reading: Katie at The Goodness Revolt's post.  Click the link and read her post.  It's beautiful.

So right now I think I am going to end up writing that blog post about music.  What do you think?
Also, what have you been doing lately?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've been having a great week! And I would love to read the music post ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mask is amazing! Also, Elementary <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment on my blog. I enjoy your input, and try to reply to each comment!